Last Update : 24th Mar, 2019
May 22, 2017
A super healthy soup with Adzuki and good source of potassium to prevent high blood bressure!
Ingredients (serves 4)
200g boiled Adzuki beans2 peeled potatoes1 small onion50g bacon1 chicken stock cube2 tbsp tomato puree1 handful parsley1 tsp dried thyme1 tbsp olive oil3 cups water
1. Cut potatoes into bite-sized pieces. Slice onions and bacon thinly.
2. Heat a pot and add olive oil. Fry the onion and bacon.
3. Put 3 cups of water and potatoes in the pot. Add the chicken stock cube and the tomato puree.
4. Heat the pot until the potatoes are tender. Add the boiled Adzuki beans and simmer for 3 mins.
5. Serve sprinkled with the parsley and the thyme.
• 229 kcal
• 8.1 g protein
• 9.7g fat
• 7.8g dietary fiber
• 0.8g salt
Related Topics >>
Adzuki - Super Healthy Bean
[UK / EU]
"Gobo" Burdock Root - Hidden Star of the Vegetable World
March 24, 2019
Prawn & Sake Festival #2 - Sake! (Video)
Okara - A Tofu Byproduct, Rediscovered
Soybeans "The Meat of The Field"
Potatoes - A Great Source of Vitamin C
The Anti-Diabetes Diet - (1) Introduction
March 1, 2019
November 25, 2018
Eggplant - The secret is in the purple skin!
Soba - Rutin Keeps You Young
Dashi Stock and Umami
November 1, 2018