Last Update : 7th Mar, 2020
May 22, 2017
A super healthy soup with Adzuki and good source of potassium to prevent high blood bressure!
Ingredients (serves 4)
200g boiled Adzuki beans2 peeled potatoes1 small onion50g bacon1 chicken stock cube2 tbsp tomato puree1 handful parsley1 tsp dried thyme1 tbsp olive oil3 cups water
1. Cut potatoes into bite-sized pieces. Slice onions and bacon thinly.
2. Heat a pot and add olive oil. Fry the onion and bacon.
3. Put 3 cups of water and potatoes in the pot. Add the chicken stock cube and the tomato puree.
4. Heat the pot until the potatoes are tender. Add the boiled Adzuki beans and simmer for 3 mins.
5. Serve sprinkled with the parsley and the thyme.
• 229 kcal
• 8.1 g protein
• 9.7g fat
• 7.8g dietary fiber
• 0.8g salt
Related Topics >>
Adzuki - Super Healthy Bean
[UK / EU]
Harusame (lit. “Spring Rain”) - Asia’s Gluten Free Noodle!
March 7, 2020
Balance is Everything
Maitake - Intensely Nutritious Mushrooms
Mackerel - Improves Blood Circulation
Udon - Versatile Wheat Noodles
"Gobo" Burdock Root - Hidden Star of the Vegetable World
March 24, 2019
Prawn & Sake Festival #2 - Sake! (Video)
Okara - A Tofu Byproduct, Rediscovered
Soybeans "The Meat of The Field"
Potatoes - A Great Source of Vitamin C