Tomato and Potato Soup with Adzuki Beans
A super healthy soup with Adzuki and good source of potassium to prevent high blood bressure!
Ingredients (serves 4)
200g boiled Adzuki beans 2 peeled potatoes 1 small onion 50g bacon 1 chicken stock cube 2 tbsp tomato puree 1 handful parsley 1 tsp dried thyme 1 tbsp olive oil 3 cups water
1. Cut potatoes into bite-sized pieces. Slice onions and bacon thinly.
2. Heat a pot and add olive oil. Fry the onion and bacon.
3. Put 3 cups of water and potatoes in the pot. Add the chicken stock cube and the tomato puree.
4. Heat the pot until the potatoes are tender. Add the boiled Adzuki beans and simmer for 3 mins.
5. Serve sprinkled with the parsley and the thyme.
• 229 kcal
• 8.1 g protein
• 9.7g fat
• 7.8g dietary fiber
• 0.8g salt
Related Topics >>