A little mizuna (or you can use rocket or mustard greens)
A little cabbage
2 tbsp sake (or white wine if you don’t have any)
3 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp mirin
2 tsp sugar
3 tsp grated ginger
1. To tenderize the meat, use the tip of a knife to diagonally score each pork loin in 5 or 6 places, drawing lines between the fat and the flesh, and then pierce the meat all over with a fork. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper and set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Combine the ingredients for the ginger sauce.
3. Sprinkle the meat with potato starch.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the meat to a beautiful brown color on both sides.
5. Pour in the sauce so that is coats all the meat. Cover, and cook for one more minute. Serve garnished with mizuna and cabbage.