Last Update : 24th Mar, 2019
August 3, 2017
An easy and healthy recipe from Hokkaido!
Ingredients (serves 4)
4 portions of salmon fillet
1 cabbage leaf
4 fresh shiitake (or substitute button mushrooms)
A little parsley
2 tbsp butter
(For the sauce)
2 tbsp yogurt
1 tbsp miso
1/2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp white wine
1. Place all the ingredients for the sauce together in a bowl and mix well.
2. Sprinkle the portions of salmon fillet with a little salt, leave for 10 minutes, then wipe off any excess moisture with a paper towel.
3. Cut the vegetables into 5 mm wide slices. Thinly shred the carrot and chop the parsley.
4. Place the salmon in the center of a piece of aluminum foil, and pile the vegetables on top. Drizzle with the sauce and top with the butter.
5. Wrap everything well in the aluminum foil, and bake for 15 minutes, either on a frying pan or in the oven.
• 337 kcal
• 25.0g protein
• 21.5g fat
• 1.5g dietary fiber
• 1.1g salt
Related Topics >>
Secrets of Salmon
[UK / EU]
"Gobo" Burdock Root - Hidden Star of the Vegetable World
March 24, 2019
Prawn & Sake Festival #2 - Sake! (Video)
Okara - A Tofu Byproduct, Rediscovered
Soybeans "The Meat of The Field"
Potatoes - A Great Source of Vitamin C
The Anti-Diabetes Diet - (1) Introduction
March 1, 2019
Adzuki - Super Healthy Bean
November 25, 2018
Eggplant - The secret is in the purple skin!
Soba - Rutin Keeps You Young
Dashi Stock and Umami
November 1, 2018