Last Update : 24th Mar, 2019
October 26, 2017
A simple and healthy dish which goes well with salad too!
Ingredients (serves 4)
2 tbsp vinegar
1 tbsp soy sauce
1. Cut the potatoes into very fine strips. Soak in a bowl of water for 5 minutes and then throw out the water.
2. Next, soak the potato strips in hot water for 5 minutes and then throw out the hot water.
3. Plunge the soaked potatoes into ice water. Once they have cooled, drain in a colander.
4. Cut the cucumber into fine strips (the same size as the potatoes).
5. Season with vinegar and soy sauce, and you’re done!
• 63 kcal
• 1.7g protein
• 0.1g fat
• 8mg calcium
• 1.1g dietary fiber
• 0.7g salt
Related topics >>
Potatoes - A great source of vitamin C
[UK / EU]
"Gobo" Burdock Root - Hidden Star of the Vegetable World
March 24, 2019
Prawn & Sake Festival #2 - Sake! (Video)
Okara - A Tofu Byproduct, Rediscovered
Soybeans "The Meat of The Field"
Potatoes - A Great Source of Vitamin C
The Anti-Diabetes Diet - (1) Introduction
March 1, 2019
Adzuki - Super Healthy Bean
November 25, 2018
Eggplant - The secret is in the purple skin!
Soba - Rutin Keeps You Young
Dashi Stock and Umami
November 1, 2018