Asparagus and Chicken Turmeric Rice
A butter flavor turmeric rice with the fresh asparagus!
Ingredients (serves 4)
1 and half cup (240g) rice 150g chicken thigh 100g asparagus 10g butter 4g consomme 1/2 tsp turmeric
1. Wash the rice and leave for 30 minutes, then drain.
2. Cut the chicken thigh into 1cm pieces.
3. Peel the asparagus and cut into 2cm pieces, then heat with the microwave for 1 minute.
4. Melt the butter in the hot pot and cook the chicken thigh and the rice. Then add the turmeric and the consommé.
5. Add 20% more water than the rice, cover and boil it. Then add the asparagus and mix well.
• 342 kcal
• 11.4g protein
• 10.2g fat
• 11g calcium
• 0.8g dietary fiber
• 0.4g salt
Related Topics >>