Last Update : 7th Mar, 2020
August 3, 2017
A butter flavor turmeric rice with the fresh asparagus!
Ingredients (serves 4)
1 and half cup (240g) rice150g chicken thigh100g asparagus10g butter4g consomme1/2 tsp turmeric
1. Wash the rice and leave for 30 minutes, then drain.
2. Cut the chicken thigh into 1cm pieces.
3. Peel the asparagus and cut into 2cm pieces, then heat with the microwave for 1 minute.
4. Melt the butter in the hot pot and cook the chicken thigh and the rice. Then add the turmeric and the consommé.
5. Add 20% more water than the rice, cover and boil it. Then add the asparagus and mix well.
• 342 kcal
• 11.4g protein
• 10.2g fat
• 11g calcium
• 0.8g dietary fiber
• 0.4g salt
Related Topics >>
Rice - Gluten-free carbohydrate
Chicken - the popular meat
[UK / EU]
Harusame (lit. “Spring Rain”) - Asia’s Gluten Free Noodle!
March 7, 2020
Balance is Everything
Maitake - Intensely Nutritious Mushrooms
Mackerel - Improves Blood Circulation
Udon - Versatile Wheat Noodles
"Gobo" Burdock Root - Hidden Star of the Vegetable World
March 24, 2019
Prawn & Sake Festival #2 - Sake! (Video)
Okara - A Tofu Byproduct, Rediscovered
Soybeans "The Meat of The Field"
Potatoes - A Great Source of Vitamin C