Last Update : 7th Mar, 2020
December 1, 2017
A well-balanced family staple with tofu, pork and vegetables
Ingredients (serves 4)
100g minced Pork
1 spring onion
2 shiitake mushrooms
1 tbsp olive oil or sesame oil
1 tbsp sake (or white wine)
1/2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp soysauce
1. Mash the tofu well and drain.
2. Cut the spring onion, the carrot and the shiitake mushrooms into small thin pieces.
3. In a pan, heat enough oil to cook the minced pork and vegetables for about 2 minutes. Then add the mashed tofu to the pan.
4. Add the soy sauce, the honey, the sake (or white wine) and some water. Simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Add the beaten egg and stir-fry everything well.
• 171 kcal
• 11.7g protein
• 1.1g fat
• 1.5g dietary fiber
• 0.7g salt
Related Topics >>
Tofu - Perfect Diet Food!
Pork - Packed with essential nutrients
[UK / EU]
Harusame (lit. “Spring Rain”) - Asia’s Gluten Free Noodle!
March 7, 2020
Balance is Everything
Maitake - Intensely Nutritious Mushrooms
Mackerel - Improves Blood Circulation
Udon - Versatile Wheat Noodles
"Gobo" Burdock Root - Hidden Star of the Vegetable World
March 24, 2019
Prawn & Sake Festival #2 - Sake! (Video)
Okara - A Tofu Byproduct, Rediscovered
Soybeans "The Meat of The Field"
Potatoes - A Great Source of Vitamin C