Last Update : 7th Mar, 2020
March 24, 2019
A healthy and tasty hamburger steak!
Ingredients (serves 4)
300g tofu200g minced pork1 small onionHalf cup bread crumbs (or flour)A little saltA little pepperA little nutmeg2 tbsp olive oil
(Sauce)2 tbsp soysauce2 tbsp white wine2 tsp honey
1. Mash the tofu and drain. Chop the onion and heat in the microwave for 2 minutes.
2. Combine the ingredients for the sauce.
3. Put the tofu, minced pork, onion, nutmeg, salt, pepper and bread crumbs in a bowl. Knead it well and roll it into patties.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan for a while and remove from the heat once. Put the patties on the pan and cook over medium heat to a brown color on both sides for 5 minutes.
5. Put 1 tbsp water, cover and simmer over low heat for 3 minutes. Pour in the sauce and serve!
• 367 kcal
• 18.1g protein
• 19.8g fat
• 115mg calcium
• 1.2g dietary fiber
• 1.9g salt
Related Topics >>
Tofu - Perfect Diet Food!
Soybeans "the meat of the field"
[UK / EU]
Harusame (lit. “Spring Rain”) - Asia’s Gluten Free Noodle!
March 7, 2020
Balance is Everything
Maitake - Intensely Nutritious Mushrooms
Mackerel - Improves Blood Circulation
Udon - Versatile Wheat Noodles
"Gobo" Burdock Root - Hidden Star of the Vegetable World
Prawn & Sake Festival #2 - Sake! (Video)
Okara - A Tofu Byproduct, Rediscovered
Soybeans "The Meat of The Field"
Potatoes - A Great Source of Vitamin C