Last Update : 24th Mar, 2019
May 22, 2017
Well-balanced recipe with a rich source of vitamin and the lower calorie chicken breast.
Ingredients (serves 4)
300g chicken breast1 sweet potato1 tsp dashi stock powder1 tbsp potato starch (or corn starch)100g spinach2 tbsp oil
(For the seasoning)2 tbsp soy sauce2 tbsp sugar1 tsp mayonnaise1 tbsp water
1. Cut the sweet potato into pieces about 1cm thick and leave to soak in water for some minutes.Heat those with the microwave in 600W for 6 minutes.
2. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Place those pieces in a plastic bag along with the dashi stock powder and the potato starch, and rub the bag.
3. Cut the spinach into pieces and saute with the salt and pepper, and set them aside.
4. Place all the ingredients for the seasoning together in a bowl and mix well.
5. Heat a frying pan and add the oil. Fry the chicken well first and add the sweet potatoes. Add the seasoning and leave to heat for about 2 minutes.
6. Arrange the chicken, the sweet potatoes and the spinach on a dish and serve.
• 359 kcal
• 17.0g protein
• 16.7g fat
• 58mg calcium
• 2.6g dietary fiber
• 1.9g salt
Related Topics >>
Sweet potatoes - "Satsuma Imo"
Chicken - The Popular Meat
[UK / EU]
"Gobo" Burdock Root - Hidden Star of the Vegetable World
March 24, 2019
Prawn & Sake Festival #2 - Sake! (Video)
Okara - A Tofu Byproduct, Rediscovered
Soybeans "The Meat of The Field"
Potatoes - A Great Source of Vitamin C
The Anti-Diabetes Diet - (1) Introduction
March 1, 2019
Adzuki - Super Healthy Bean
November 25, 2018
Eggplant - The secret is in the purple skin!
Soba - Rutin Keeps You Young
Dashi Stock and Umami
November 1, 2018