Fried Sweet Potatoes and Chicken
Well-balanced recipe with a rich source of vitamin and the lower calorie chicken breast.
Ingredients (serves 4)
300g chicken breast 1 sweet potato 1 tsp dashi stock powder 1 tbsp potato starch (or corn starch) 100g spinach 2 tbsp oil
(For the seasoning) 2 tbsp soy sauce 2 tbsp sugar 1 tsp mayonnaise 1 tbsp water
1. Cut the sweet potato into pieces about 1cm thick and leave to soak in water for some minutes. Heat those with the microwave in 600W for 6 minutes.
2. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Place those pieces in a plastic bag along with the dashi stock powder and the potato starch, and rub the bag.
3. Cut the spinach into pieces and saute with the salt and pepper, and set them aside.
4. Place all the ingredients for the seasoning together in a bowl and mix well.
5. Heat a frying pan and add the oil. Fry the chicken well first and add the sweet potatoes. Add the seasoning and leave to heat for about 2 minutes.
6. Arrange the chicken, the sweet potatoes and the spinach on a dish and serve.
• 359 kcal
• 17.0g protein
• 16.7g fat
• 58mg calcium
• 2.6g dietary fiber
• 1.9g salt
Related Topics >>