Last Update : 24th Mar, 2019
September 19, 2017
Simple grilled salmon with ketchup and soysauce
Ingredients (serves 4)
4 portions of salmon fillet
2 green peppers (cut into rings)
4 fresh shiitake (or shimeji mushrooms)
2 tbsp butter
(For the sauce)
1 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tbsp honey
1.5 tbsp sake or white wine
1. Heat a frying pan and add half the butter. Quickly saute the green peppers and set them aside.
2. In the same frying pan, fry the portions of salmon fillet until they are light brown. Then cook the shiitake mushrooms for about 15 minutes over a low flame.
3. Place all the ingredients for the sauce together in a bowl and mix well.
4. Pour in the sauce, circling slowly from the outside edge in.
5. Return the green peppers to the pan and make sure that everything is coated in the sauce.
• 216 kcal
• 28.0 protein
• 8.1g fat
• 22mg calcium
• 1.3g dietary fiber
• 1.1g salt
Related Topics >>
Secrets of Salmon
[UK / EU]
"Gobo" Burdock Root - Hidden Star of the Vegetable World
March 24, 2019
Prawn & Sake Festival #2 - Sake! (Video)
Okara - A Tofu Byproduct, Rediscovered
Soybeans "The Meat of The Field"
Potatoes - A Great Source of Vitamin C
The Anti-Diabetes Diet - (1) Introduction
March 1, 2019
Adzuki - Super Healthy Bean
November 25, 2018
Eggplant - The secret is in the purple skin!
Soba - Rutin Keeps You Young
Dashi Stock and Umami
November 1, 2018