Shredded Potato with Vinegar
A simple and healthy dish which goes well with salad too!
Ingredients (serves 4)
2 tbsp vinegar
1 tbsp soy sauce
1. Cut the potatoes into very fine strips. Soak in a bowl of water for 5 minutes and then throw out the water.
2. Next, soak the potato strips in hot water for 5 minutes and then throw out the hot water.
3. Plunge the soaked potatoes into ice water. Once they have cooled, drain in a colander.
4. Cut the cucumber into fine strips (the same size as the potatoes).
5. Season with vinegar and soy sauce, and you’re done!
• 63 kcal
• 1.7g protein
• 0.1g fat
• 8mg calcium
• 1.1g dietary fiber
• 0.7g salt
Related topics >>
Potatoes - A great source of vitamin C