Ire-Tofu — Simmered Tofu with Pork (Video)
A well-balanced family staple with tofu, pork and vegetables
Ingredients (serves 4)
100g minced Pork
1 spring onion
2 shiitake mushrooms
1 tbsp olive oil or sesame oil
1 tbsp sake (or white wine)
1/2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp soysauce
1. Mash the tofu well and drain.
2. Cut the spring onion, the carrot and the shiitake mushrooms into small thin pieces.
3. In a pan, heat enough oil to cook the minced pork and vegetables for about 2 minutes. Then add the mashed tofu to the pan.
4. Add the soy sauce, the honey, the sake (or white wine) and some water. Simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Add the beaten egg and stir-fry everything well.
• 171 kcal
• 11.7g protein
• 1.1g fat
• 1.5g dietary fiber
• 0.7g salt
Related Topics >>