Tofu Hamburger Steak
A healthy and tasty hamburger steak!
Ingredients (serves 4)
300g tofu 200g minced pork 1 small onion Half cup bread crumbs (or flour) A little salt A little pepper A little nutmeg 2 tbsp olive oil
(Sauce) 2 tbsp soysauce 2 tbsp white wine 2 tsp honey
1. Mash the tofu and drain. Chop the onion and heat in the microwave for 2 minutes.
2. Combine the ingredients for the sauce.
3. Put the tofu, minced pork, onion, nutmeg, salt, pepper and bread crumbs in a bowl. Knead it well and roll it into patties.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan for a while and remove from the heat once. Put the patties on the pan and cook over medium heat to a brown color on both sides for 5 minutes.
5. Put 1 tbsp water, cover and simmer over low heat for 3 minutes. Pour in the sauce and serve!
• 367 kcal
• 18.1g protein
• 19.8g fat
• 115mg calcium
• 1.2g dietary fiber
• 1.9g salt
Related Topics >>