Last Update : 7th Mar, 2020
March 7, 2020
It features scallops wrapped in lettuce leaves. (Video shot at Kaz Healthy Cooking School)
Ingredients (serves 2)
4 leaves of lettuce4 raw scallops3 tbsp bread crumbsshimeji mushrooms1 piece consomme1 cup milkA little salt and pepper
1. Soak each of the lettuce leaves in hot water.
2. Wash the raw scallops with water first. Sprinkle the salt on them and rub a little. Wash them again and cut into 1cm size.
3. Moisten the bread crumbs with 3 tbsp milk, then mix the scallops. Add the salt and pepper.
4. Make rolls with the lettuce leaves and tack with toothpicks.
5. Boil a cup of water in a hot pot and add the consommé. Place the lettuce rolls and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Add the milk and simmer again over a low heat for a few more minutes.
(Per sering)• 317 kcal• 15g protein• 30g fat• 0.9g salt
[UK / EU]
Harusame (lit. “Spring Rain”) - Asia’s Gluten Free Noodle!
Balance is Everything
Maitake - Intensely Nutritious Mushrooms
Mackerel - Improves Blood Circulation
Udon - Versatile Wheat Noodles
"Gobo" Burdock Root - Hidden Star of the Vegetable World
March 24, 2019
Prawn & Sake Festival #2 - Sake! (Video)
Okara - A Tofu Byproduct, Rediscovered
Soybeans "The Meat of The Field"
Potatoes - A Great Source of Vitamin C