Last Update : 24th Mar, 2019
May 22, 2017
It features scallops wrapped in lettuce leaves. (Video shot at Kaz Healthy Cooking School)
Ingredients (serves 2)
4 leaves of lettuce4 raw scallops3 tbsp bread crumbsshimeji mushrooms1 piece consomme1 cup milkA little salt and pepper
1. Soak each of the lettuce leaves in hot water.
2. Wash the raw scallops with water first. Sprinkle the salt on them and rub a little. Wash them again and cut into 1cm size.
3. Moisten the bread crumbs with 3 tbsp milk, then mix the scallops. Add the salt and pepper.
4. Make rolls with the lettuce leaves and tack with toothpicks.
5. Boil a cup of water in a hot pot and add the consommé. Place the lettuce rolls and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Add the milk and simmer again over a low heat for a few more minutes.
(Per sering)• 317 kcal• 15g protein• 30g fat• 0.9g salt
[UK / EU]
"Gobo" Burdock Root - Hidden Star of the Vegetable World
March 24, 2019
Prawn & Sake Festival #2 - Sake! (Video)
Okara - A Tofu Byproduct, Rediscovered
Soybeans "The Meat of The Field"
Potatoes - A Great Source of Vitamin C
The Anti-Diabetes Diet - (1) Introduction
March 1, 2019
Adzuki - Super Healthy Bean
November 25, 2018
Eggplant - The secret is in the purple skin!
Soba - Rutin Keeps You Young
Dashi Stock and Umami
November 1, 2018