Lettuce Rolls Stuffed with Scallops (Video)
It features scallops wrapped in lettuce leaves. (Video shot at Kaz Healthy Cooking School)
Ingredients (serves 2)
4 leaves of lettuce 4 raw scallops 3 tbsp bread crumbs shimeji mushrooms 1 piece consomme 1 cup milk A little salt and pepper
1. Soak each of the lettuce leaves in hot water.
2. Wash the raw scallops with water first. Sprinkle the salt on them and rub a little. Wash them again and cut into 1cm size.
3. Moisten the bread crumbs with 3 tbsp milk, then mix the scallops. Add the salt and pepper.
4. Make rolls with the lettuce leaves and tack with toothpicks.
5. Boil a cup of water in a hot pot and add the consommé. Place the lettuce rolls and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Add the milk and simmer again over a low heat for a few more minutes.
(Per sering) • 317 kcal • 15g protein • 30g fat • 0.9g salt