Last Update : 7th Mar, 2020
March 7, 2020
A popular dish in Japanese Yakitori restaurants!
Ingredients (serves 2)
150g thinly cut beef slices150g nagaimo (Japanese yam)Some sprouts (radish sprouts if possible)A little saltA little oil
(Sauce) 1 tbsp soysauce 1.5 tbsp honey 3 tbsp Sake A little ginger juice
1. Marinate the beef in the sauce for about 10 minutes.
2. Cut the nagaimo into 0.5cm sticks as long as the meat is wide.
3. Spread out the meat slices, place a nagaimo stick on top of each, and wrap into rolls.
4. To seal the rolls, sprinkle a little flour along the loose end of the meat and press down. Position the rolls with the open side down.
5. Heat some oil in a frying pan, add the rolls and roll them in the pan as they fry.
6. Slice the wraps into bite-sized pieces and serve garnished with sprouts.
• 319 kcal
• 17.2g protein
• 11.3g fat
• 1.5g salt
Related Topics >>
Nagaimo - Japan’s Much Loved Gooey Potato
[UK / EU]
Harusame (lit. “Spring Rain”) - Asia’s Gluten Free Noodle!
Balance is Everything
Maitake - Intensely Nutritious Mushrooms
Mackerel - Improves Blood Circulation
Udon - Versatile Wheat Noodles
"Gobo" Burdock Root - Hidden Star of the Vegetable World
March 24, 2019
Prawn & Sake Festival #2 - Sake! (Video)
Okara - A Tofu Byproduct, Rediscovered
Soybeans "The Meat of The Field"
Potatoes - A Great Source of Vitamin C