Beef and Nagaimo Rolls (Video)
A popular dish in Japanese Yakitori restaurants!
Ingredients (serves 2)
150g thinly cut beef slices 150g nagaimo (Japanese yam) Some sprouts (radish sprouts if possible) A little salt A little oil
(Sauce) 1 tbsp soysauce 1.5 tbsp honey 3 tbsp Sake A little ginger juice
1. Marinate the beef in the sauce for about 10 minutes.
2. Cut the nagaimo into 0.5cm sticks as long as the meat is wide.
3. Spread out the meat slices, place a nagaimo stick on top of each, and wrap into rolls.
4. To seal the rolls, sprinkle a little flour along the loose end of the meat and press down. Position the rolls with the open side down.
5. Heat some oil in a frying pan, add the rolls and roll them in the pan as they fry.
6. Slice the wraps into bite-sized pieces and serve garnished with sprouts.
• 319 kcal
• 17.2g protein
• 11.3g fat
• 1.5g salt
Related Topics >>